Henderson, MN

State Tournament bound!

Posted By: Eileen Brandt

State Tournament bound! - 10/18/14 12:00 PM

Grandpa Don's (Brandt) pigs might not get fed on time, your mail might be late or early today as there is a substitute driver (proud Dad Kevin will be watching at the tennis match site), but guess what folks? Carlie Brandt is headed to STATE today and this is soooo great! You go girl! All of us are VERY proud of you! The Minnesota State High School Tennis Meet is TODAY!
Posted By: Eileen Brandt

Re: State Tournament bound! - 10/21/14 02:34 PM

Heads up...everyone! The Minnesota High School Tennis meet starts TODAY....thru the 24th....If your mail is late or you hear pigs squealing for their next meal down on # 93, see the above entry for the reason maybe as to why these things are happening!!!!
( Sorry for getting everyone all excited last week-end already....guess it's the old Henderson Tigers cheerleader in me....as the HOMECOMING shirt said this year....Old Tigers never die.....I saw it on Henderson kids who had this shirt and LOVED IT! ) LOL
P.S. Nolan Bach....the idea of the TIGER SHIRT was a fabulous one! So fabulous, that I bought your extra down at Evolution Shirts!
© 2020 Chatter